The British Veterinary Neurology Society will aim to provide:
- A forum to promote the study and development of veterinary neurology and neurosurgery, stimulating exchange of knowledge in this area
- Advanced CPD for anyone with an interest in veterinary neurology and neurosurgery
- A platform for the presentation of studies or novel case reports
- A platform for discussion of interesting cases
- Encouragement of collaboration in clinical research in veterinary neurology and neurosurgery
Find out more about the British Veterinary Neurology Society (BVNS)
It is with great regret that we are announcing that BVNS annual meeting 2020 will not take place, due to the escalation of COVID-19 both worldwide and within the UK. We are hoping the program and speakers will be same next year.